Reflecting on 2013 Part 3

On Christmas day, I had a very interesting outing to Sentosa. One question that was posed to me was the thanksgiving points that I have for 2013. Upon thinking, one major thanksgiving for me would be God's gracious sustenance in my life and ministry for 2013. As I have mentioned earlier, things have been very different in 2013, especially with my new adventures with AGBC and other places. Yet God never fails to amaze me with His grace and mercy in my life, on how He graciously sustained me through all the trials and challenges. 

And I supposed it is appropriate for Him to remind me to pray continually in 2014 and continue to give thanks to Him in all circumstances. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection