Blessing

I was praying alone just now and out of a sudden, I just can't believe how God has blessed me over the past three months. I think I felt so blessed that I sometimes felt whether the blessings are real or not.

But all these blessings are not without difficulties and challenges. In fact, as I am typing this post, I think I am undergoing one of the most difficult challenges in both my work and studies. Yet God has been so gracious that He blessed me with people who really care for me.

Indeed, still can't believe it but it is real, I know.

Note: I drafted this on 19 March when I was attending the Kingdom Invasion Conference but I don't know why this ended up as draft.

Comments

  1. Whoa. Bro, I was praying for you over the weekend, and somehow, I just had this persistent impression that God would be bringing you into a new season with many challenges. It still stuck with me throughout the week as I asked Him to confirm it.

    Wasn't sure whether to share this word that I sensed with you, but after reading your post, looks like this word may be for you after all =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, this seems to be what I have been sensing from God since the beginning of this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is uncharacteristically woolly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity